The Franciscan Health Foundation serves as the corporate fundraising entity for Franciscan Alliance, Inc. Donations to the Foundation financially support patient needs at our not-for-profit healthcare ministries throughout Indiana, Illinois, and Michigan.
Please use this form to donate to Franciscan Health Foundation's corporate funds:
- The Sisters of St. Francis of Perpetual Adoration Fund supports the vocational and educational activities for the next generation of Sisters, helps to provide care for the retired Sisters, and assists with other needs identified by the Sisters for their religious congregation.
- Clinical Pastoral Education (CPE) Fund helps to ensure that our current and future chaplains are properly prepared to minister to today’s diverse culture and to do so in a manner consistent with the moral and ethical teachings of the Catholic Church.
- Corporate Employee Emergency Fund lends financial assistance to Corporate employees in times of crisis
- Corporate Mission Fund assists with mission projects, such as holiday food baskets for the poor
- Franciscan Leadership Pilgrimage Fund provides financial aid to our Franciscan employees who would otherwise not be able to afford the pilgrimage to Assisi, Italy
- Innovation Fund is designed specifically to stimulate pioneering ideas. It gives us an opportunity to pursue innovative health care delivery models and identify ways of meeting the Triple Aim of providing better care and better health at lower costs
If you wish to designate your gift to another Franciscan Health facility, please use the appropriate foundation division's form on the left navigation bar.
Thank you for your gift.
Questions? Please call 574.273.5696 or email email@example.com.
Note: We are unable to process Discover cards at this time. We apologize for this inconvenience.